Criteria & Eligibility:
- AIMS looks for more promising and motivated students from different states of India.
- Admissions into the Two Year Full Time PGDBM Programme are made on All India Basis.
- Any Graduate with 50% marks from any recognized university Candidates seeking admission into PGDBM Programme are required to secure good score in MAT/ATMA/ICET or any Admission Test of University/Govt.
- Qualified candidates need to apply to the Institute in the prescribed Application Form that can be obtained from the Institute by paying Rs.800/- by DD/Cash.
- Application can be downloaded from the Institute’s website.
- Filled-in-application with the pass port size photograph and copies of certificates, DD for Rs.800/- need to be submitted on time.
- Students belonging to SC/ST & BC, physically challenged and minorities are eligible for seats under reserved category. However, they need to apply on time.
- A Degree from recognized university with minimum of 50% of aggregate marks, 5% of relaxation is given in the case of SC/ST, physically challenged and minorities.
- Students seeking admission into the programme need to apply on time. Short listed candidates will be called for GD & Viva
- MAT/ATMA/ICET (AP State Govt.), qualified candidates with reasonably good score
G.D and Viva
- Percentage of marks in the
Qualifying Examination 30%
- Marks in Admission Test 30%
- GD & Viva 40%
Click here to Download Application Form
Analysis of Admissions